Terms and Conditions for the Online Sale of Goods
THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS, AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
THESE TERMS REQUIRE THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS.
BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR PRODUCTS FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACCEPT AND ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
YOU MAY NOT ORDER OR OBTAIN PRODUCTS FROM THIS WEBSITE IF YOU (A) DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, (B) ARE NOT THE OLDER OF (i) AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR (ii) LEGAL AGE TO FORM A BINDING CONTRACT WITH KONDITION, PLLC, A WASHINGTON PROFESSIONAL LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY, OR (C) ARE PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THIS WEBSITE’S CONTENTS, GOODS OR SERVICES BY APPLICABLE LAW.
These terms and conditions (these “Terms“) apply to the purchase and sale of products through https://www.askdrshana.com (the “Site“). These Terms are subject to change by Kondition, PLLC, a Washington professional limited liability company (referred to as “us“, “we“, or “our” as the context may require) without prior written notice at any time, in our sole discretion. The latest version of these Terms will be posted on this Site, and you should review these Terms before purchasing any product that are available through this Site. Your continued use of this Site after a posted change in these Terms will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
- Order Acceptance and Cancellation. You agree that your order is an offer to buy, under these Terms, all products listed in your order. All orders must be accepted by us or we will not be obligated to sell the products to you. We may choose not to accept any orders in our sole discretion. After having received your order, we will send you a confirmation email with your order number and details of the items you have ordered. Acceptance of your order and the formation of the contract of sale between us and you will not take place unless and until you have received your order confirmation email. You have the option to cancel your order at any time before we have sent your order confirmation email by calling us at 425-502-5253 or emailing us at email@example.com. Once we have sent you your order confirmation email, your order shall be considered final.
- Prices and Payment Terms.
- All prices posted on this Site are subject to change without notice. The price charged for a product will be the price in effect at the time the order is placed and will be set out in your order confirmation email. Price increases will only apply to orders placed after such changes. Posted prices do not include taxes or charges for shipping and handling. All such taxes and charges will be added to your merchandise total and will be itemized in your shopping cart and in your order confirmation email. We are not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors in any offer by us and we reserve the right to cancel any orders arising from such errors.
- Terms of payment are within our sole discretion and, unless otherwise agreed by us in writing, payment must be received by us before our acceptance of an order. We accept several major credit cards through a third party payment processing service provider for all purchases. You represent and warrant that (i) the credit card information you supply to us is true, correct, and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to use such credit card for the purchase, (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including all applicable taxes, if any.
- Shipments; Delivery; Title and Risk of Loss.
- We will arrange for shipment of the products to you. Please check the individual product page for specific delivery options. Unless otherwise specified by us in writing prior to the placement of your order (which may be stated on the individual product page), you will pay all shipping and handling charges specified during the ordering process.
- Title and risk of loss pass to you upon our transfer of the products to the carrier for shipping. Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. We are not liable for any delays in shipments.
- Returns and Refunds. Except for any products designated on the Site as non-returnable, we will accept a return of the products for a refund of your purchase price, less the original shipping and handling costs, provided such return is made within 30 days of delivery and provided such products are returned in their original condition. To return products, you must call 425-502-5253 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA“) number before shipping your product. No returns of any type will be accepted without an RMA number.
You are responsible for all shipping and handling charges on returned items. You bear the risk of loss during shipment. We therefore strongly recommend that you fully insure your return shipment against loss or damage and that you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Refunds are processed within approximately three business days of our receipt of your merchandise. Your refund will be credited back to the same payment method used to make the original purchase on the Site. WE OFFER NO REFUNDS ON ANY PRODUCTS DESIGNATED ON THIS SITE AS NON-RETURNABLE.
- LIMITED WARRANTY.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
WE WARRANT THAT DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD, THE PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM THE SITE WILL BE FREE FROM DEFECTS IN MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP.
WE LIMIT THE DURATION AND REMEDIES OF ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES NOT EXPLICITLY STATED HEREIN, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION THAT ANY PRODUCT OFFERED HEREIN WILL BE REMEDY ANY PHYSICAL CONDITION OR ISSUE THAT YOU MAY BE FACING. WE HAVE NOT ASSESSED YOUR PHYSICAL CONDITION AND TO THE EXTENT THAT YOU USE OUR PRODUCTS TO TREAT ANY PHYSICAL AILMENT, YOU COVENANT AND AGREE THAT YOU HAVE FIRST SOUGHT THE INDEPENDENT ADVICE OF A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR USING OUR PRODUCTS IN THE MANNER INTENDED AND FOR CEASING USE OF OUR PRODUCTS SHOULD SUCH USE EXACERBATE ANY PHYSICAL AILMENT, CONDITION OR SYMPTOM THAT YOU ARE EXPERIENCING. THE USE OF OUR PRODUCT TO TREAT ANY PHYSICAL CONDITION WITHOUT SEEKING PRIOR MEDICAL ADVICE THAT HAS DIRECTED THE USE OF OUR PRODUCTS IS UNAUTHORIZED AND WE BEAR NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FROM UNAUTHORIZED USE OF OUR PRODUCTS. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY US AND HOLD US HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF OUR PRODUCTS THAT ARE SOLD TO YOU.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS IS LIMITED TO REPAIR, REPLACEMENT OR REFUND AS SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT. NEITHER ANY PERFORMANCE OR OTHER CONDUCT, NOR ANY ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION, STATEMENT OR ADVICE PROVIDED BY US OR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES WILL CREATE A WARRANTY, OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OR DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
(a) Who May Use This Warranty?
This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser of products from the Site. It does not extend to any subsequent or other owner or transferee of the product.
(b) What Does This Warranty Cover?
This limited warranty covers during the Warranty Period (as defined below) defects in materials and workmanship in products purchased from the Site.
(c) What Does This Warranty Not Cover?
This limited warranty does not cover any damages due to:
- improper use;
- failure to follow the product instructions or to perform any preventive maintenance;
- combination or use with any products, materials, processes, systems or other matter not provided or authorized in writing by us;
- unauthorized repair;
- normal wear and tear; or
- external causes such as accidents, abuse, or other actions or events beyond our reasonable control.
(d) What is the Period of Coverage?
This limited warranty starts on the date of your purchase and lasts for three months (the “Warranty Period“). The Warranty Period is not extended if we repair or replace a warranted product. We may change the availability of this limited warranty at our discretion, but any changes will not be retroactive.
(e) What Are Your Remedies Under This Warranty?
With respect to any defective products during the Warranty Period, we will, in our sole discretion, either: (i) repair or replace such products (or the defective part) free of charge or (ii) refund the purchase price of such products. We will also pay for shipping and handling fees to return the repaired or replacement product to you if we elect to repair or replace the defective products.
(f) How Do You Obtain Warranty Service?
To obtain warranty service, you must call 425-502-5253 or email us at email@example.com during the Warranty Period to obtain an RMA number. No warranty service will be provided without an RMA number.
(g) Limitation of Liability
THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AND OUR ENTIRE OBLIGATION AND LIABILITY FOR ANY BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. OUR LIABILITY WILL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED THROUGH THE SITE, NOR WILL WE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF PRODUCTION, WORK, DATA, USE, BUSINESS, GOODWILL, REPUTATION, REVENUE OR PROFIT, ANY DIMINUTION IN VALUE, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, OR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
(h) What can you do in case of a dispute with us?
The informal dispute resolution procedure detailed in Section 10 is available to you if you believe that we have not performed our obligations under this limited warranty or these Terms.
- Goods Not for Resale or Export. You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the various states and of the United States. You represent and warrant that you are buying products from the Site for your own personal or household use only, and not for resale or export.
- Force Majeure. No party shall be liable or responsible to the other party, nor be deemed to have defaulted under or breached this Agreement, for any failure or delay in fulfilling or performing any term of this Agreement (except for any obligations to make payments to the other party hereunder), when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts beyond the impacted party’s (“Impacted Party”) control, including, without limitation, the following force majeure events (“Force Majeure Event(s)”): (a) acts of God; (b) flood, fire, earthquake, epidemics, or explosion; (c) war, invasion, hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot or other civil unrest; (d) government order, law, or actions; (e) embargoes or blockades in effect on or after the date of this Agreement; (f) national or regional emergency; (g) strikes, labor stoppages or slowdowns, or other industrial disturbances; (h) shortage of adequate power or transportation facilities; and (i) other events beyond the control of the Impacted Party.
The Impacted Party shall give notice within ten days of the Force Majeure Event to the other party, stating the period of time the occurrence is expected to continue. The Impacted Party shall use diligent efforts to end the failure or delay and ensure the effects of such Force Majeure Event are minimized. The Impacted Party shall resume the performance of its obligations as soon as reasonably practicable after the removal of the cause. In the event that the Impacted Party’s failure or delay remains uncured for a period of thirty consecutive days following written notice given by it under this Section, the other party may thereafter terminate this Agreement upon five days’ written notice.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. All matters arising out of or relating to these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Washington without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of Washington or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of Washington.
- Dispute Resolution and Binding Arbitration.
(a) YOU AND KONDITION, PLLC ARE AGREEING TO GIVE UP ANY RIGHTS TO LITIGATE CLAIMS IN A COURT OR BEFORE A JURY, OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION WITH RESPECT TO A CLAIM. OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU WOULD HAVE IF YOU WENT TO COURT MAY ALSO BE UNAVAILABLE OR MAY BE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION.
ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER PRE-EXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND INCLUDING STATUTORY, CONSUMER PROTECTION, COMMON LAW, INTENTIONAL TORT, INJUNCTIVE AND EQUITABLE CLAIMS) BETWEEN YOU AND US ARISING FROM OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO YOUR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION.
(b) The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA“) in accordance with the Consumer Arbitration Rules (the “AAA Rules“) then in effect, except as modified by this Section 10. (The AAA Rules are available at adr.org or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879.) The Federal Arbitration Act will govern the interpretation and enforcement of this section.
The arbitrator will have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to arbitrability and/or enforceability of this arbitration provision, including any unconscionability challenge or any other challenge that the arbitration provision or the Agreement is void, voidable or otherwise invalid. The arbitrator will be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in court under law or in equity. Any award of the arbitrator(s) will be final and binding on each of the parties and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
(c) You agree to an arbitration on an individual basis. In any dispute, NEITHER YOU NOR KONDITION PLLC WILL BE ENTITLED TO JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS BY OR AGAINST OTHER CUSTOMERS IN COURT OR IN ARBITRATION OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLAIM AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE, CLASS MEMBER OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY. The arbitral tribunal may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. The arbitral tribunal has no power to consider the enforceability of this class arbitration waiver and any challenge to the class arbitration waiver may only be raised in a court of competent jurisdiction.
If any provision of this arbitration agreement is found unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be severed and the remaining arbitration terms will be enforced.
- Assignment. You will not assign any of your rights or delegate any of your obligations under these Terms without our prior written consent. Any purported assignment or delegation in violation of this Section 11 is null and void. No assignment or delegation relieves you of any of your obligations under these Terms.
- No Waivers. The failure by us to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that right or provision. The waiver of any right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of Kondition, PLLC.
- No Third-Party Beneficiaries. These Terms do not and are not intended to confer any rights or remedies upon any person other than you.
- To You. We may provide any notice to you under these Terms by: (i) sending a message to the email address you provide or (ii) by posting to the Site. Notices sent by email will be effective when we send the email and notices we provide by posting will be effective upon posting. It is your responsibility to keep your email address current.
- To Us. To give us notice under these Terms, you must contact us by personal delivery, overnight courier or registered or certified mail to Kondition, PLLC, 344 Cleveland Ave SE, suite C, Tumwater, WA 98501. We may update the method or address for notices to us by posting a notice on the Site. Notices provided by personal delivery will be effective immediately. Notices provided by overnight courier will be effective one business day after they are sent. Notices provided by registered or certified mail will be effective three business days after they are sent.
- Severability. If any provision of these Terms is invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severed from these Terms and will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms.